Tuesday 5 April 2011

DONE all my coursework in university

Today officially DONE all my coursework (midterms, assignments, presentations) in my university life!!
horay~~~

A very big applause given to all my group mates for SMPC subject
 Thanks you guys for cooperate for this subject^^


 And of cause my beloved group mate for the most important the Final Year Project, and same group for 1 year!!


Best Group in the Universe^^

In this 1-2 years, i sincerely apologize for any mistake, any misunderstanding, anything that make you guys not happy~

Thank you all for being my group mate, and became part of important person in my degree life.
Thanks you guys for being patient, and stand for my bad attitude, really hope you guys will forgive me.

I really APPRECIATE the time we work together, the hardest moment while we stuck in our Final Year Project, anyhow, finally we gone through all the DIFFICULTIES~

All the Best, and FRIENDS forever^^

Love,
Covey

2 comments:

  1. haha...i look~~~ numb...lol~ anyway...friends forever ya^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~~ most ok is this picture d!! haha~~~ ^^

    ReplyDelete