Thursday 26 May 2011

Covey Ooi is officially GRADUATED with bachelor of degree

I am super duper excited that i am finally GRADUATED!!
Wuhoo~~~

First of all, have to thanks for my parents that loving me and support me all the way~~
love you mommy and daddy ^^
Secondly, is my siblings that always give me support and always guide me!!!
Love all of you ^^
Thirdly, thanks for mr. boyfriend always support me, love me, encourage me, be my side when i needed him ^^
love you baby~~ ^^
Then have to thanks to my friends, who supported me!!
Thanks my friends ^^
Lastly would be all my lecturers, tutors and teachers who guided me, taught me all the knowledge!!
thank you ^^


Finally i end my student life for 2 years diploma and 2 years degree~~
4 years really fly so fast!! i really enjoy this 4 years so much, i learned so many things, know so many friends, all happy, upset things happened in this 4 years i will not forget.

This is just the first step to start my real life, a very challenging life? totally had no idea what kind of life i will have!! haiz~just wish myself all the best =)
For your information, i have decided to go back hometown to help out my dad to do his business, but all still haven discuss in detail with my dad, so....after i discuss with him only see how long i have to stay at hometown and i hope i can accompany my parents while im helping him to work.

Of cause i hope i can back to KL faster to work and really work hard for my future!! sorry to my dear, i really hope he can understand and wait me ok? i will discuss with my dad and see how we work things out ok? i don't hope distance will be a problem between us~ you know i love you~

So i will leaving KL on sunday, and might coming back on august for my convocation? see ya my friends =)

Love,
Covey

No comments:

Post a Comment